VISTALIZER® for Consultants 2.0
Produce Customized Process Improvement Plans Using a Standardized Approach - In a Fast and Cost-Effective Way!
VISTALIZER® for Consultants 2.0 is a solution designed for a skilled senior consultant intervening in a client company or unit. The focus is on top-of-the-line professionals dealing with total quality management and process improvement in a broad sense.
The output of the VISTALIZER® for Consultants 2.0 concept is the improvement plan VISTALIZER® Report, which is a product of its own. This high-class and 100% customized improvement plan is delivered a very fast and cost effective way.
The VISTALIZER® for Consultants 2.0 solution and the related business model are by nature confidential. More information is provided only by the consent of the CEO of Vistalize Oy, Dr. Tech. Markus Pastinen.
Authorized Consultants Have Gone Through the Following Phases:
Education (2 days)
Training (> 16 days)
Feedback (1/2 day)
Minimum System Requirements:
- Intel 586 or higher (recommended)
- MS-Windows (Win95 to XP/Vista (32-bit); Windows 7 (32-bit) has to be run in XP Mode (not possible in Windows 7 Home edition), see e.g. http://www.microsoft.com/windows/virtual-pc/download.aspx
- An office suite (at least a word processor and a spreadsheet program)
- A CD-drive
- A VGA or higher-resolution video adapter with 256 colors
- A pointing device (e.g. a mouse) compatible with MS Windows
- A hard-disk drive with at least 20 MB of free space
- At least 10 MB of random access memory